MM FEB UGM Yogyakarta Campus Study Program provides Scholarships for Future Business Leaders (SFBL) every semester by giving special tuition waves to prospective students who have excellent leadership talents.
- Cumlaude from a reputable university (BAN-PT Accreditation for Bachelor Study Program/current equivalent at least A) with a minimum GPA of 3.50
- The graduation date for the bachelor study program diploma is at least in February 2021
- Not being a recipient of a scholarship from another program/institution;
- Have achievements in Academic and Non-Academic fields (business/organization/cultural arts);
- Have score: a. Academic Potential Test (PAPS/TKDA) of at least 550, b. English Language Test (TBI): Minimum AcEPT score of 307 or Minimum TOEP score of 525
- Have a Prospective Leadership Development Plan as outlined in the form of an article.
Scholarships are given to 3 (three) Prospective Students Every Semester.
a. Regular MBA program tuition fees
b. Graduation fee
NOT INCLUDED :
a. Book fees
b. Living Cost
c. Thesis writing fee
The deadline for registration adjusts to the selection schedule on the website: mm.feb.ugm.ac.id contact person:
+62 811 283 2962 / +62 811 2837 919 / +62 811 2823 806