MBA FEB UGM Yogyakarta Campus has two admissions periods for February and August intakes in a year.
- Prospective students with an undergraduate degree in Non-Economics must attend the Pre-MBA Program (Matriculation) for one semester before entering the MBA Program.
- For prospective students graduating with Economics Bachelor Degree, they are required to take the Basic Potential Test (TPD). If they pass the TPD and Interview, they can directly enter the MBA Program (without Pre-MBA/Matriculation). The materials tested are Business and Management, Accounting and Finance, Managerial Economics, and Statistics for Business Decisions.
- For prospective students with an undergraduate degree cum laude from the Faculty of Economics and Business, Gadjah Mada University, with a graduation period of the last five years, it is possible to directly enter the MBA program if they pass the administrative selection and interview.
PRE-MBA PROGRAM (MATRICULATION)
The Pre-MBA program is a Special program that provides refreshments to prepare prospective students before taking the MBA program. In addition, this matriculation is expected to help prospective students prepare for the academic culture in the MBA FEB UGM Study Program environment and, simultaneously, align the business knowledge of students with diverse undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree) backgrounds. Prospective students who declared to have graduated from the Pre-MBA Program will receive a Pre-MBA certificate valid for 6 (6) months from the date of issue. With this certificate, prospective students can continue to the MBA Program.
MBA PROGRAM (Master of Business Administration)
MBA FEB UGM Yogyakarta Campus provides opportunities for prospective students to join one of the 3 MBA Programs: Regular MBA, International MBA, or Senior Executive MBA.
- MBA Program (Regular MBA)
- Introduction of lecture materials, discussions, case assignments, examinations, and thesis using Indonesian.
- Lectures are held Monday to Friday from 07.00 – 16.00 WIB.
- The normal study period is three semesters, with a maximum study period of 6 semesters
- IMBA (International MBA) Program
- Introduction of lecture materials, discussions, case assignments, exams, and thesis using English.
- Required to take part in one of the programs, namely International Academic Exposure (IAE), Student Exchange Program (SEP), or Dual Degree Program (DDP).
- Lectures are held from Monday to Friday from 07.00 – 16.00 WIB.
- The Normal study period is three semesters for IAE, four semesters for SEP, and five semesters for DDP, with a maximum study period of 6 semesters.
- SEMBA Program (Senior Executive MBA)
- Introduction to lecture materials, discussions, case assignments, exams, and theses using Indonesian.
- Lectures are held on Saturdays from 07.00 – 21.00 WIB (Jakarta time).
- The normal study period is four semesters, with a maximum study period of 6 semesters.
FIELD OF CONCENTRATION
The MBA FEB UGM Study Program offers six concentration options, namely:
- Human Resources and Organization
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Official Diploma Certificates from previous education program (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent).
- Original Value Transcript with Grade Point Average (GPA) at Bachelor level or equivalent, with the following criteria:
- ≥ 2.50 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for graduates of study programs accredited A/Superior, or;
- ≥ 2.75 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants graduating from study programs accredited B, or;
- ≥ 3.00 on a scale of 4 or equivalent, for applicants graduating from a C-accredited study program.
- Study program accreditation certificate at undergraduate level or equivalent, which is in accordance with the provisions on the website page um.ugm.ac.id/persyaratan-pendaftaran-magister/
- Attach valid Academic Potential Test and English Language Test results (maximum 2 years from the date of issuance of the certificate and the institution referred to by MM FEB UGM) and meet the following scores:
|PROGRAM IMBA||PROGRAM MBA/SEMBA|
|Minimum English test of 307 for Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) from UGM or 525 for TOEP from PLTI||Minimum English test of 243 for Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) from UGM or 475 for TOEP from PLTI|
|UGM Postgraduate Academic Potential Tests (PAPs), or PLTI Academic Basic Potential Tests (TPDA) with a minimum score of 500||UGM Postgraduate Academic Potential Tests (PAPs), or PLTI Academic Basic Potential Tests (TPDA) with a minimum score of 500|
- Confidential recommendations from 2 (two) people who know prospective students, such as Academic Advisors or the applicant’s immediate supervisor. Provisions can be found on the website page um.ugm.ac.id/persyaratan-pendaftaran-magister/
- Study permit/assignment letter from the workplace agency for applicants who are already working (the format can be downloaded here)
- MoU document or Letter of Determination as a Scholarship Recipient that is still valid (especially for applicants on the cooperation path)
- Document Document Authenticity Statement (format can be downloaded here).
Prospective students who are interested in attending education at the MBA FEB UGM Yogyakarta Study Program must participate in the administrative and interview selection stages.via the UM UGM Admissions System.
1. ADMINISTRATIVE SELECTION
Prospective students must have two test results, the English Language Test and the Academic Potential Test, organized by UGM or PLTI. English Language Test Material and Academic Potential Test are required tests to measure prospective students’ English and academic abilities in relation to the academic world and prospective students in terms of general knowledge, logic, and analysis abilities.
Prospective students register on the website page https://um.ugm.ac.id/ and click here
2. INTERVIEW SELECTION
Prospective students who pass the administrative selection will be invited for a selection interview. Interviewers from the FEB UGM Yogyakarta MBA Study Program will explore the potential of prospective students from the aspect of leadership potential, commitment to the learning process, ability to communicate in Indonesian and English, academic competency and capability, personality and learning motivation, as well as career development potential.
Prospective students who have participated in the entire selection process will receive acceptance status as follows:
- ACCEPTED PRE-MBA/MATRICULATION PROGRAM (Regular Pre-MBA, International Pre-MBA, or Senior Executive Pre-MBA).
- ACCEPTED SEMESTER 1 (Regular MBA, International MBA, or Senior Executive MBA) if it is stated that they have passed the administration test and interview (Passed Without Pre-MBA), and have Passed Pre-MBA.
|No||Activity||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|1.||Registration||26 September 2023-10 October 2023||25 October-7 November 2023||21 November-5 December 2023||19 December 2023-2 January 2024|
|2.||Administrative Selection Result Announcement||11 October 2023||8 November 2023||6 December 2023||3 January 2024|
|3.||Basic Knowledge Test and Interview||12-14 October 2023||9-11 November 2023||7-9 December 2023||4-6 January 2024|
|4.||Basic Knowledge Test and Interview Result Announcement||19 October 2023||16 November 2023'||14 December 2023||11 January 2024|
|5.||Simaster Registration||20-25 October 2023||17-22 November 2023||15-20 December 2023||12-17 January 2024|
|7.||Tuition Fee (UKT) Payment||27-31 October 2023||24-28 November 2023||22-26 December 2023||19-24 January 2024|
|6.||Orientation Day||2 February 2024|
|8.||Business Fun Games||3 February 2024|
*Schedule might change in accordance to DPP UGM regulations
|II||1 Month before 1st Semester||19.000.000|
|III||1 Month before 2nd Semester||19.000.000|
|IV||1 Month before 3rd Semester||19.000.000|
|II||1 Month before 1st Semester||23.000.000|
|III||1 Month before 2nd Semester||23.000.000|
|IV||1 Month before 3rd Semester||23.000.000|
|II||1 Month before 1st Semester||21.000.000|
|III||1 Month before 2nd Semester||21.000.000|
|IV||1 Month before 3rd Semester||21.000.000|
|V||1 Month before 4th Semester||21.000.000|
Estimated tuition fees during the normal study period
The tuition fees (UKT) do not include book fees
Tuition Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For prospective candidates who have been accepted as Pre-MBA, if they resign, the tuition fees paid are no non-refundable
- From semester one onwards, resignations were made after students paid the UKT fees according to the UGM schedule, the UKT fees paid are non-refundable.
Or you can come directly to campus by contacting one of the hotlines/emails to make an appointment beforehand.
For more information related to prospective students receiving LPDP scholarships, please contact the following hotline (+62-811-282-3810)