Our latest issue is now available…
On behalf of the Editorial Board of Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business (GamaIJB), we proudly present the GamaIJB Vol. 25, No. 3 (September–December 2023). We have published 5 articles to expand your knowledge and intellectual exploration in the various fields of Management and Business with high-quality research publications. Find the one that’s right for you through this link!
- A Comparison of Financial Well-Being and Its Antecedents Across Different Employment Categories in Malaysia
Nurul Shahnaz Mahdzan | Mohd Edil Abd Sukor | Rozaimah Zainudin | Fauzi Zainir | Wan Marhaini Wan Ahmad
- A Test of Positive Feedback Trading among Foreign Portfolio Investors in Nigeria
Rihanat Idowu Abdulkadir
- Financial Distress and Audit Report Lags: An Empirical Study in Korea
Jihwan Choi | Hyung Ju Park
- The Effect of Push, Pull, and Mooring Factors on Customers’ Switching Intention to Green Cosmetics
Asri Sekar Mawar Firdausi | Basu Swastha Dharmmesta
- Does Government Accounting Information Matter to Gain Votes? Evidence from Local Elections in Indonesia
GamaIJB is a peer-reviewed Business and Management journal in Indonesia rated Q3 (SCImago Journal Rank). The journal is managed under the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada and is also indexed by prominent journal platforms such as Scopus, Emerging Source Citation Index Clarivate Analytics, EBSCO, INFORMIT, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Sinta (Science and Technology Index), and IPI (Indonesian Publication Index). Nationally, the journal is accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia (RISTEKDIKTI), No. 51/E/KPT/2017 (Dec. 4, 2017).
Prof. Amin Wibowo, Ph.D
Editor in Chief